News & Events
Already on its 13th edition of a very successful series, Oleofuels 2021 will take place from 9h -10th June in Marseille, France. The event will bring together senior representatives from the biodiesel, renewable diesel and HVO industries to discuss the latest market advancements, developments & business opportunities.
The key topics 2021 are:
- Oleofuels Market Overview – Evaluating Key Market Industry Trends – 2021 and Beyond
- Reviewing Existing Renewable Energy Directive and Key Regulatory Updates
- Sourcing of Effective Feedstocks for Oleofuels
- Latest Conversion Technology – Finding the Silver Bullet
- Moving the European Oleofuels Market Forward – From Research & Development to Commercialisation
- Future Fuels for Transportations
- HVO supply and demand outlook – future marketing possibilities for HVO by-products such as bio naphtha and bio-propane
- RED II – is this really incentivizing the market in order to leverage full market potential?
- Case Study: Moving the European Oleofuels Market Forward – From Research & Development to Commercialisation – A refiner’s perspective
SUNLIQUID coordinator Clariant will also attend the event.
Wednesday, 9th June 2021 – Thursday, 10th June 2021
Please find here a detailed agenda and information on registration.